We have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, friendly, and experienced Esthetician
who can help us elevate our guest experience.
Could We Be Looking For You?
If you love giving guests a memorable, high-end spa experience, then joining the fam at the Zaza Salon & Day Spa is right for you.
We have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, friendly, and experienced Esthetician who can help us elevate our guest experience. You’ll bring an infectious level of positivity and professionalism with you that will set Zaza Salon & Day Spa apart from the rest with the first “hello”!
Be Proud of Where You Work
ZaZa Salon & Day Spa consistently overdelivers and our exceptional 5-star online reviews can back it up. With over 400 years of combined experience in the hair and beauty industry, the dedication, talent, and artistry of our team is unmatched.
We set the talent bar high and our customer service standards even higher.
Our guests are treated to an upscale, European-inspired, rejuvenating beauty experience, so they walk away feeling and looking as amazing as they truly are.
Be Excited to Explode Your Talent
We invest in our team members to help them consistently excel in all areas of their work. From learning new cutting techniques, training with award-winning colorists – we put your growth first. Our unique career path tracks ensure that you get the professional development, mentoring, and support you need to crush your goals as soon as you join the team.
Be Ready to Showcase Your Artistry
At Zaza Salon & Day Spa, transforming our guests, giving them the added boost in self confidence they may need in a luxury VIP environment. Our team members have access to the top-of-the-line products at incredible discounts so you don’t have to hold back from giving your guests the most memorable experience in the chair.
Here are the important details:
The “Work Specs” (they’re straightforward!):
- Esthetician License (Preferred)
- Maintain a high level of guest happiness by performing best in class service
- Communicate in genuine, pleasant, and professional manner
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Help to improve and elevate the entire guest experience
- Recommend appropriate products and services to guests
The “Work Perks” (we have plenty!):
- Flexible time off because we value your life outside of work!
- Free Headspace: Meditation subscription because your mental wellbeing matters
- Career path tracks to help you quickly earn pay increases based on performance
- Lucrative opportunity to grow into a role of Esthetician or Hair Colorist/Stylist with our Apprentice program
- Ability to work with the most talented Estheticians, Hair Colorists, Hair Stylists, Nail Technicians and Staff in the Chicago area
- Generous 40%-100% discount on all products and services (yes, you can get some for FREE!)
- Access to healthcare benefits with Delta Dental and Blue Cross health insurance
- Team celebrations – from wins to birthdays to work anniversaries – we like to acknowledge our team members as often as we can